Certify with us for a dynamic learning experience
with a nationally‑recognized leader in EI!
“It was great to learn from someone who has used the [EQ-i] assessment with college students. I learned a lot about the instrument and how to use it effectively in my work with students. “
Faculty Member, Large Public University
Two training options are available:
1. Live, online training (not a webinar!) using ZOOM, a simple platform to use.
2. Onsite training at your organization or offsite
1. You will pass the required certification exam on the first try. My participants have a 100% pass rate!
2. You will not find a lower price for the exact same certification! Why? My prices are set to help those who work for a variety of mission-driven organizations (education, government, non-profit, small businesses) to be able to afford the certification. And, if you do find a written guarantee of a lower price, I will match that.
Your Investment Includes:
Approved Continuing Education Credit With:
Top Reasons to Certify with Developmental Associates
Obtaining my EQi certification through Korrel’s workshops, receiving personal coaching and professional guidance from her, enabled me to build a successful leadership program at NCDOT. Had we not made emotional intelligence such a cornerstone of the leadership program, I have no doubt we would not have had the success and reached the number of people we did. Everyone that invested in building their EI skills while in the program gained skills for a lifetime. I still have people thanking me for the EI skills they learned.
Director, Organizational Development
All certifications are private and take 1-2 hours via a phone call with Korrel. Begin using these terrific tools for only a $750 investment! Certification involves about 2 hours of online pre-work, taking the assessment, receiving your licensing agreement, and having a 1.5-hour coaching phone call with Korrel to debrief your assessment and learn how to coach others using the assessment. It’s that easy.
Help members of your team understand how they approach situations and decisions based on their willingness to take risks and their emotional reactions to risk. This one-day online certification will equip you to help you teams become more productive and your employees understand and appreciate each other’s approach. Individual and group training options are available. $1400 for individuals; discounts for groups of 3 or more!
To find out more about the certifications for each tool on this page, email email@example.com
2021 EQi 2.0 and 360 Certification Dates
January 19 - 20
February 22 - 23
March 22 - 23
September 8 & 9
* For all other certifications and more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org